- No profanity. Profanity is cursing and inappropriate language.
- No cyber-bullying. Bullying is very rude and can hurt other user's feelings. Being rude and insulting other users counts as bullying. Harassing and threatening also falls under this category.
- No ship-bashing. If you don't like a certain ship, do not leave a rude comment on that page. Your comment will be deleted immediately. Also, no ship-warring. Also, do not remove content from a certain pairing's page because you do not like them.
- No inappropriate material. Younger children may watch House of Anubis and may go to this site.
- Do not erase information unless you know it is false.
- Do not write false information on a page. It will be immediately erased. Also, do not create a page with false information for it will be deleted.
- If you would like to delete a page, please see an admin.
- Stay on topic with the article you are on.
- No spamming! Spamming is posting the same thing over and over again, usually just to get achievement points. Spamming falls under commenting the same thing more than once and editing a page once every word just to get achievement points.
- We have rules about categories. Please follow them and do not add random categories that are not on this list.
If you disobey the rules 1-4, 7, and 9, you will get an immediate warning. If you break all of the other rules, you may or may not get a warning depending on your edit.
Any admin can give warnings, to another user or even an admin. Some warnings come with a short ban. Also, some warnings can come with a long or permanent ban, especially if you have had multiple warnings.